Collegiate Athlete Services
AP Academy serves as an off-season destination for many athletes looking to maximize their training off-campus. Whether it is for a long-weekend or summer break, we provide athletes with an opportunity to continue training at a high level. Our program design is based around the specific need of each athlete.
- Collegiate Athlete "Open Gym": Collegiate Athletes coming in to train with coach "supervision".
- Seasonal Training Programs: Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Summer Break. Athletes come in and execute their program designed by AP.
- Remote Training Options: Have our staff customize a training program specific to the needs of the athlete. This would require an initial "consultation" in person or via Skype to manage expectations.
To get started with one of our training options, please fill out the "Collegiate Athlete Services" form above and a representative will get back to you to finalize your training.
Program Cost: $200.00 (Starting the week of December 11th)
- AP Palmer Tunnel Availability: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- AP Palmer / East Longmeadow "Open Gym" Training Schedules: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Soccer City (Additional Option, $10 drop-in): Wednesday and Friday's 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Professional Athlete Services
Managing a professional off-season is vital to sustained success. At the pro-level, we understand the unique blend of recovery and stress that goes into training athletes undergoing incredibly difficult work loads during the course of the regular season. Training methods used will depend on the individual as well as the sport that they play as all have "target" areas.