PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT & CONSULTATION - $60
Each athlete/adult that walks through our doors has a unique body structure and movement history. It is our primary responsibility to assess these individual characteristics to provide the most valuable training program and best performance enhancement experience possible. All athletes will meet privately with our Director of Sports Performance for a 1-Hour Performance Assessment & Consultation.
What Information Will I Leave With?
1) Fundamental Movement Skills Acquisition
-Proper Squat, Hinge, Jump, Landing Mechanics
2) TrainHeroic Training Account
3) "Fundamentals Of Nutrition" Reference Packet
What Are We Assessing?
1) Static Posture
2) Movement Pattern Efficiency
3) Individual Shoulder & Hip Structure
4) Jumping & Landing Mechanics