The AP Youth Baseball Camp (Week-2) is designed to work off of many concept that were created in Week-1. While we will continue to reinforce these techniques and concepts, we will put these skills into use in more game-like simulation. Let our expert coaching staff help build your game today!
Dates: July 17th, 18th and 19th
Times: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Minnechaug Regional High School, Wilbraham MA 01095
Ages: Youth 75' Diamond (10-12), Middle School 90' Diamond (13-14)
- Speed and Agility: Focusing on building first step reaction time and quickness, lateral movement and change of direction as well as baseball specific conditioning.
- Infielders: Backhands, slow roller, short-hop reads, double play turns/feeds
- Outfielders: Line drive reads, corrective turns/routes, attacking groundballs with proper angles
- Catchers: Throwing to bases, footwork and exchanges, fielding bunts, pop ups and plays at the plate
- Pitchers: Fastball command, execution of secondary pitches, control of the running game/pickoffs and fielding the position
- Hitters: Pre-pitch routine, situational hitting, two-strike approach and bunting
- Base running: Straight steal, delay steal and jump starts.