AP Academy Baseball Camps are built on teaching a strong fundamental base. The Youth Baseball Camp (Week-1) is aimed to provide our campers with the opportunity to train on-field with our coaching staff made up of current and former collegiate and professional players and coaches. This camp is progressive in that it's concepts will build into week-2. While all of our athletes will gain exposure and walk away from the 1-week program better and with more information than when they began, the 2-week program allows for a broader application of the skills they have been exposed to.
Dates: July 10th, 11th, 12th
Times: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: JV Field, Minnechaug Regional High Schoool, Wilbraham MA, 01095
Ages: Youth 75' Diamond (10-12), Middle School 90' Diamond (13-14)
Cost: $125.00 (Register for Week-1 and Week-2 of camp for $225.00)
- Speed and Agility Training: Work with our performance staff to increase first step quickness, lateral agility and force output.
- Infielders/Outfielders/Catchers: Pre-pitch routines, proper positioning, footwork and fundamentals.
- Pitchers: Throwing/arm-care program designed to promote proper mechanics and arm strength along with a breakdown of the pitching motion.
- Hitters: Swing fundamentals and breakdown from grip to finish with video analysis.
- Base running fundamentals: Proper running mechanics, primary and secondary leads and how to advance from second and third base.